Vetti Community !

Ahem....Ahem...Now this blog is about how Im Spending time at home..let me tell u first Im selected for TCS and I have been waiting for the Offer Letter from the day of my result!

So now Im literally bugged and dunno how to spend time at home..I will start the matter from here...ORKUT guess most of them familiar with this name ..If not here comes the intro

Orkut is an Internet social network service run by Google. It claims to be designed to help users meet new friends and maintain existing relationships. Similar to Friendster, orkut goes a step further by permitting "communities" of users. It is also invitation-only: Users must be invited to join the community by someone already there ------this is wat WIKIPEDIA says!

But from my point of view..Orkut is just a chain network for the VETTIS (precisely JOBLESS in english) in the world.All Vettis in the world are connected through Orkut can spend/waste time usefully! Most prefer wasting time usefully ..that is why Orkut is very useful..

Raghav sent me the invitaion while we were chatting vettily on Yahoo as always.I signed up after two days thinking of yet another ordinary group linker.When i signed up it asked for my complete Profile viz.,my activity,passion,fav. books,fav.movies and all other stuff about me. I filled up almost all the categories and hmmm I became a ORKUTER!

But I wasnt using it for 3 or 4 days and finally one day i just logged in and checked out wats there.
First thing I noticed was Raghav's Profile since he added me as my firend and this is how Orkutting begins! I went into his profile(all acces to all profiles..no restrictions watsoever!)
and found a category called His-Communities..One can join any community he likes..communities has huge scope on what or why it's been formed..lots of users and many discussions--Like A Normal Forum!

So my first Orkutting begins here..I joined as many commiunities I can before I logged out.The best or worst thing here is Im not aware of the descriptions in that community...I saw the title and Joined!At the end of first day of my orkutting I became a member of some 30 communities..LOL

Then next thing is adding friends, Just email-id is enough and an invitaion will be send to em and he/she can join atraight away! You can categorise your friends as GOOD, BEST, ACQUAINTANCE, HAVENT MET...Hows that?

Hmmm...then Some active communities does have many hot dicsussions and some games as well..so u would be occupied when you are into the community...

ya..I left one important part..SCRAP...this is like messaging friends inside the orkut group..If you want to leave a message for your friend just go to his profile page and select SCRAPS and leave a message...Each scrap book entry will be notified to his mail account..so he wont miss that!

hmmm...lots and lots of things to explain ...you will know it better when you ORKUT..So Readers who wish to be an orkut member contact me ...who already a member like to be friends ..just reach My profile here http://www.orkut.com/Home.aspx?xid=14316674729679116435 .

hmm Im finishing my blog here ...catcha on ORKUT...ciao ...Keep Scrappin...

Comments

Popular Posts