Himalaya !
WOW is my pefect expression after seeing an exciting documentary called HIMALAYA by Michael Palin for BBC.
Ding! I dint see this documentary in any of the cable channels rather its a downloaded stuff the thing had been downloaded few months back by my friend Surya-my partner for downloading these kinda stuffs .A few days back, while I was watching Discovery-Travel&Living(aint part of CAS) I saw a trailer about a documentary HIMALAYA by Michael Palin but this show is only on Discovery Channel .CAS a literal enemy of all Chennaities,its obvious that im gonna miss that show.That day 3 or 4 hours later Surya called me up casually,I just asked my Cds and he said to collect it in the evening.
NEXT DAY ....
Now,Im with 6cds which is about himalayas.i started playing first cd and it started in pakistan and Afghanistan border on the foothills of the great mountain.It was interesting and more exposure of cold pak culture ..after some 30 minutes play of the documentary ..boy o boy i hardly believed my eyes..I was watching the very same documentary that I saw the previous day ...Its just a whooping stuff ..
About The Documentary
This film is about traversing from the North west of himalayas to its full extent upto Arunachal Pradesh. As I Mentioned earlier the film started on the sands of Pak. and Afg. boreder.It was awesome and Palin plans for full himalayan region visit.Palin entered India through Wagah border and travelles to simla..hmmm..more intersting stuffs but cannot be explained as texts.
Palin travelled only along the foothills and some region on the himalayas.He missed lots of places in the documentary though, the places covered by him were splendid.People who doesnt have CAS, do update with your local newspaper about this documentary HIMALAYA on Discovery Channel.
Ding! I dint see this documentary in any of the cable channels rather its a downloaded stuff the thing had been downloaded few months back by my friend Surya-my partner for downloading these kinda stuffs .A few days back, while I was watching Discovery-Travel&Living(aint part of CAS) I saw a trailer about a documentary HIMALAYA by Michael Palin but this show is only on Discovery Channel .CAS a literal enemy of all Chennaities,its obvious that im gonna miss that show.That day 3 or 4 hours later Surya called me up casually,I just asked my Cds and he said to collect it in the evening.
NEXT DAY ....
Now,Im with 6cds which is about himalayas.i started playing first cd and it started in pakistan and Afghanistan border on the foothills of the great mountain.It was interesting and more exposure of cold pak culture ..after some 30 minutes play of the documentary ..boy o boy i hardly believed my eyes..I was watching the very same documentary that I saw the previous day ...Its just a whooping stuff ..
About The Documentary
This film is about traversing from the North west of himalayas to its full extent upto Arunachal Pradesh. As I Mentioned earlier the film started on the sands of Pak. and Afg. boreder.It was awesome and Palin plans for full himalayan region visit.Palin entered India through Wagah border and travelles to simla..hmmm..more intersting stuffs but cannot be explained as texts.
Palin travelled only along the foothills and some region on the himalayas.He missed lots of places in the documentary though, the places covered by him were splendid.People who doesnt have CAS, do update with your local newspaper about this documentary HIMALAYA on Discovery Channel.

Comments