Regaining the Spirit of Blogging !!
Blogging could have not been better. Lately, I heard from Anand(in-law) that he'd became a fan of my Blog.I really don't know what interested him to visit my blog.."Sorry Anand for disappointing you for having no updates here"..I felt bad for gunning down my Fan indirectly!!
I'd became a LAME DUCK nowadays in doing certain things, e.g. Blogging,Cleaning-my-room, Working out..etc...I gotta pull up my socks from now on!!!
I questioned myself What stopping me from doing all these??? Millions of answers have arisen and almost all were USELESS DUMB answers..
Q2 : What can make me to do things??
WRITE DOWN ON A STICK NOTE AND PASTE IT ON THE MONITOR!? ..Nayy. I aint an Amnesiac!! I do remember what I suppose to do but some stupid reasons stopping me from it either I can say I'm procrastinating it !!!
Well..Well..What could be the solution then?? Recently,I heard from my mentor a beautiful term "TIME-MANAGEMENT".It's a simple trick in which one case use that sticky notes in a far better way.At-times,TIME is an important variable/constant or even an entity for making a process Successful!!
"Time management strategies are usually associated with the recommendation to set goals. These goals are written down and broken down into a project, an action plan or a simple to-do-list. Deadlines are set and priorities are assigned to the individual items on the to-do-list. This process results in a daily plan with a to-do-list"
Well,I have made some to-do-list for this week and I hope I would keep track of it...
I'd became a LAME DUCK nowadays in doing certain things, e.g. Blogging,Cleaning-my-room, Working out..etc...I gotta pull up my socks from now on!!!
I questioned myself What stopping me from doing all these??? Millions of answers have arisen and almost all were USELESS DUMB answers..
Q2 : What can make me to do things??
WRITE DOWN ON A STICK NOTE AND PASTE IT ON THE MONITOR!? ..Nayy. I aint an Amnesiac!! I do remember what I suppose to do but some stupid reasons stopping me from it either I can say I'm procrastinating it !!!
Well..Well..What could be the solution then?? Recently,I heard from my mentor a beautiful term "TIME-MANAGEMENT".It's a simple trick in which one case use that sticky notes in a far better way.At-times,TIME is an important variable/constant or even an entity for making a process Successful!!
"Time management strategies are usually associated with the recommendation to set goals. These goals are written down and broken down into a project, an action plan or a simple to-do-list. Deadlines are set and priorities are assigned to the individual items on the to-do-list. This process results in a daily plan with a to-do-list"
Well,I have made some to-do-list for this week and I hope I would keep track of it...

Comments