The Ideal Idle !!
The hardest work is to go idle
The above proverb is Soooo True!!! Idleness is one sarcastic situation where one can never intend r pretend himself being occupied..
Height of lonliness :
Getting up at 8 and finishing regular breakfast and appears online at 9.30 and seeing people online on SMS ..Whuff..wat a idle state !! expecting someone( that could be anyone )to be online..
Although,first people appearing onliner would be your same soul idle(may be ideal too!!??) mate...Murphy -The God states the principle of idleness as same as this!!
Lonliness,Idleness,Vettiness.....three things that I have experienced to the core in these 5 months at home!! Never knew what gonna happen tomorrow and forgetting things happened yesterday ...will result in CLARITY of the mind!!
but the above three heroes make your brain clean and clear ..i swear sometimes the brain refreshing rate would be sloer than ever when the index of the heroes is high!! sometimes u tend to loose memory of the things u remembered jus a while back!! Ithas been happening me for seeveral times ...so damn !!I saw people being IDLE for an hour on yahoo..despite of sitting before the idiot machine !!!
Yet, of course, at the end of the day (literally, in this case), sometimes the Simplicity of Aloneness can be lonely after all. But, when it is, I just remind myself of Gabriel Garcia Marquez’ beautifully turned phrases, "The restorative idleness of solitude" and being "satisfied with dreaming (your) own dreams" and I am ready to Be By Myself all over again.
Height of lonliness :
Getting up at 8 and finishing regular breakfast and appears online at 9.30 and seeing people online on SMS ..Whuff..wat a idle state !! expecting someone( that could be anyone )to be online..
Although,first people appearing onliner would be your same soul idle(may be ideal too!!??) mate...Murphy -The God states the principle of idleness as same as this!!
Lonliness,Idleness,Vettiness.....three things that I have experienced to the core in these 5 months at home!! Never knew what gonna happen tomorrow and forgetting things happened yesterday ...will result in CLARITY of the mind!!
but the above three heroes make your brain clean and clear ..i swear sometimes the brain refreshing rate would be sloer than ever when the index of the heroes is high!! sometimes u tend to loose memory of the things u remembered jus a while back!! Ithas been happening me for seeveral times ...so damn !!I saw people being IDLE for an hour on yahoo..despite of sitting before the idiot machine !!!
Yet, of course, at the end of the day (literally, in this case), sometimes the Simplicity of Aloneness can be lonely after all. But, when it is, I just remind myself of Gabriel Garcia Marquez’ beautifully turned phrases, "The restorative idleness of solitude" and being "satisfied with dreaming (your) own dreams" and I am ready to Be By Myself all over again.

Comments