A Ride To Mahabalipuram..

It hass been ages since I'd visited the place...I'd remember, I was in 4th class when i last visited Mahabalipuram.Wow...its obvious that I felt numerous changes when I reached there yesterday. A common parking pass issued for parking the vehicle around the town..well what can I say about the place..eveyone knew about its history and its wonderful sculpturing techniques..Anyways I have posted some images which tells the history .These pictures were taken near the sculputures where the information are carved on the stones by the Govt.The maintenance is good but the traders were pathetic with their marketing skills...





Surely a picturesque place...had taken some hundred snaps and literally dumped my cams memory!!..After visiting the places like Panch Rathas,Shore Temple and Tiger's cave..we'd travelled back towards the city and on the way we stopped at The Centre For Reptology-Its Crocodile Bank!


The Crocodile Bank is a good place for the ones who really interested in Reptiles.It has got 4 poisonous Snake species and The Irulars will give a detail demo about the species ..We can see the action of Venom extraction from the snakes lively .but its only on Sunday..

Now about the Crocs...precisely i saw almost all crocodiles were resting and sleeping in a cute posture..Around 10-15 varities of crocodiles can be seen and they are well maintained ..no stinky smell when i went there..the best thing is its all for Rs20...Its a good experience to see the crocodiles.Also A good day trip for all chennaities and quite enjoyable as wel...



Comments

Brainstormer said…
The crocs were sleeping in a cute posture!!!!...For gods sakes...those are reptiles!!...whats so cute about them!!!!!...hehehe

Ohh...n the last pic....real sexy man....i meant the croc!...now what did u think of??

Popular Posts